FrançaisAnglais

History

Find a Practitioner

Tel. 04 75 70 30 00

1949

Dr. André MOREL (surgeon) acquired La Parisière Castle and created a Private Hospital.

La Parisière Castle

   
1963 The private hospital was extended for the first time (from 34 to 60 beds).
   
1977


A new Operating Theatre was created and the first department was extended.
A Physiotherapy Centre was created together with a swimming pool.

1983 A Continuous Monitoring Service was created.
   
1987

A new Urgent Care Department was created, together with a new Radiology Department, a waiting room and consultation offices.
   
1992 Eight beds were added for Outpatient Services.
   
1996

Some of Eynard private hospital’s beds were brought into La Parisière which then totalized 94 beds instead of 60, and 15 instead of 8 in outpatient services.
A new operating theatre with 8 rooms was created, together with another hospitalization department, a new reception desk, and consultation offices.

   
2002 La Parisière was fully accredited by the ANAES (Agence Nationale d'Accréditation et d'Evaluation en Santé – French National Health Evaluation and Accreditation Agency). (ANAES)
   
2003

The hospital was readjusted to make space for consultation offices.

   
2005

A Scanner was added.
A Gastroenterology consultation office and a new outpatient service were created.

   
2006 A lithotripter was added
   
2008

A reception desk was created for the “Medical Specialty Area”, meant for interventions under local anaesthesia.
An Orthopaedic consultation office was created next to the Radiology Department.

2009 New Phacoemulsificator equipment was added for Microincision Cataract Surgery.
2010

A Digital Laser Flexible Ureteroscope was acquired.
The hospital was certified by the HAS (Haute Autorité de Santé – French National Authority for Health): V2010 certification.

 
 
haut de page Top of page